I am a lecturer of the School of Computer Science at the University of Birmingham. My research interests are focused on human-centred visual learning, especially in application to human-robot interaction. Computer vision and machine learning including deep learning are my expertise research area.
I am currently looking for outstanding, enthusiastic, and highly motivated PhD candidates. If you are interested, please contact email@example.com
- Jul 2019 – One paper is accepted to ICCV 2019
- Jun 2019 – One paper is accepted to BMVC 2019
- Jun 2019 – I am going to organize “Gaze Estimation and Prediction in the Wild“ workshop at ICCV 2019 (October 27th, Seoul, Korea)
- Mar 2019 – I received Royal Society Research Grant (2019-2020).
- Mar 2019 – I awarded the College’s Paper of the Month and related article is live!
- Mar 2019 – I received Wellcome Trust Institutional Strategic Support Fund: Digital Health Stream.
- Feb 2019 – One paper is accepted to CVPR 2019
- Jul 2018 – One paper is accepted to ECCV 2018
- Jun 2018 – One paper is accepted to IROS 2018
- Feb 2018 – One paper is accepted to CVPR 2018
- Nov 2017 – Our paper on Kinematic Structure Matching is accepted to TPAMI
- Oct 2017 – In January 2018, I will be joining the University of Birmingham as Lecturer (equivalent to assistant professor)
- Aug 2017 – Our paper on Kinematic Structure Learning is accepted to TPAMI
- Feb 2017 – Two papers are accepted to CVPR 2017