I am a post-doctoral researcher working with Prof. Yiannis Demiris at Imperial College London. I received my Ph.D. degree from Seoul National University under the supervision of Prof. Jin Young Choi.
More in my CV (last updated in June 2017)
and Research Topics & Publications
- Feb 2017 – Two papers are accepted to CVPR 2017
- Jul 2016 – Our paper on Latent Regression Forest is accepted to IEEE Transaction on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI)
- Jul 2016 – One paper is accepted to IROS 2016 as an oral presentation
- Mar 2016 – Two papers are accepted to CVPR 2016
- Mar 2016 – One US Patent (US9256958) based on CVPR 2012 paper is granted
- Jan 2016 – Our paper on Transition Hough Forest for Action Recognition is accepted to WACV 2016
- Jan 2016 – Our paper on Fingerwriting Recognition & Localisation in Egocentric Camera is accepted to Computer Vision and Image Understanding (CVIU)
- Sept 2015 – Our paper on Spatio-Temporal Attention Relocation (STARE) is accepted to IEEE Transaction on Image Processing (TIP)
- Jul 2015 – One paper is accepted to IROS 2015 as an oral presentation
- Mar 2015 – A paper about unsupervised kinematic structure learning is accepted to CVPR 2015
- Jan 2015 – One paper is accepted to IEEE Virtual Reality 2015
- Mar 2014 – One paper is accepted to CVPR 2014 as an oral presentation.
You may also visit my Google Scholar page to check citations to my papers.