I am a lecturer of the School of Computer Science at the University of Birmingham. My research interests are focused on human-centred visual learning, especially in application to human-robot interaction. Computer vision and machine learning including deep learning are my expertise research area.
There is One PhD Opening!
You can find more information from FindAPhD.
- Jul 2020 – Two papers are accepted to ECCV 2020
- May 2020 – Call for papers: CVIU Special Issue on Recent Advances in Modeling, Methodology and Applications of Action Recognition and Detection
- Feb 2020 – One paper is accepted to CVPR 2020
- Feb 2020 – I am organising the second eye gaze workshop “OpenEyes” at ECCV 2020 with Facebook (Glasgow, UK): https://openeyes-workshop.github.io
- Dec 2019 – Two papers are accepted to WACV 2019
- Jul 2019 – One paper is accepted to ICCV 2019
- Jun 2019 – One paper is accepted to BMVC 2019
- Jun 2019 – I am going to organize “Gaze Estimation and Prediction in the Wild“ workshop at ICCV 2019 (October 27th, Seoul, Korea)
- Mar 2019 – I received Royal Society Research Grant (2019-2020).
- Mar 2019 – I awarded the College’s Paper of the Month and related article is live!
- Mar 2019 – I received Wellcome Trust Institutional Strategic Support Fund: Digital Health Stream.
- Feb 2019 – One paper is accepted to CVPR 2019
- Jul 2018 – One paper is accepted to ECCV 2018
- Jun 2018 – One paper is accepted to IROS 2018
- Feb 2018 – One paper is accepted to CVPR 2018
- Nov 2017 – Our paper on Kinematic Structure Matching is accepted to TPAMI
- Oct 2017 – In January 2018, I will be joining the University of Birmingham as Lecturer (equivalent to assistant professor)
- Aug 2017 – Our paper on Kinematic Structure Learning is accepted to TPAMI
- Feb 2017 – Two papers are accepted to CVPR 2017