I am a lecturer of the School of Computer Science at the University of Birmingham. Before joining Bham, I was a post-doctoral researcher at Imperial College London. I received my Ph.D. degree from Seoul National University. My research interests are focused on human-centered visual recognition and understanding, especially in application to human-robot interaction. Computer vision and machine learning including deep learning are my expertise research area.
I am currently looking for outstanding, enthusiastic, and highly motivated PhD candidates. If you are interested, please contact email@example.com
There is a new opening for a PhD position (Due 9th July 2018). Apply Now!
- Jul 2018 – One paper is accepted to ECCV 2018
- Jun 2018 – One paper is accepted to IROS 2018
- Feb 2018 – One paper is accepted to CVPR 2018
- Nov 2017 – Our paper on Kinematic Structure Matching is accepted to TPAMI
- Oct 2017 – In January 2018, I will be joining the University of Birmingham as Lecturer (equivalent to assistant professor)
- Aug 2017 – Our paper on Kinematic Structure Learning is accepted to TPAMI
- Feb 2017 – Two papers are accepted to CVPR 2017